View Amenities, Prices, and Photos
We close on October 25th, 2022. See you next year!
The campground is following Covid Stage 3 Protocol.
Our RV Park and Campground stands on a plateau surrounded by snow-capped mountains, overlooking the beautiful Widzin Kwah Canyon and conveniently located on the popular Yellowhead Highway 16 circle tour route to Alaska.
In 2018, we conducted a major $1.4 million redevelopment of our campground. We are now proudly the first accessible campground in British Columbia, with roll-in accessible showers, picnic tables and sites. We upgraded our sites to accommodate for a wide range of mobility needs with well-compacted, level surfaces and accessible picnic tables.
All of our serviced sites have water, sewer and power. Larger sites offer 50-amp power and medium sites offer 30-amp power. The campground includes eight un-serviced tent sites.
- 50-amp power for larger sites and 30-amp power for medium sites
- Seven large pull-through sites
- Eight unserviced tent sites
- Fibre-optic high-speed Internet
- Children’s playground
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Washroom and shower building
- New, free front-load washers and dryers
- Family reunions and group camping
- Accessible picnic tables
- On-site caretaker
- Direct trail to canyon and convenience store via hillside stairs
- First Nations arts and crafts
- Professional guided Witsuwit’en Cultural Tours
- Security system and fencing
- Sanitation dump
- Paddle board and kayak rentals
- Fishing gear rentals
- Extra Large Pull-Through Site (fully serviced): $40
- Large Back-In Site (fully serviced, 50 amp power): $35
- Small Back-In Site (30 amp power): $30
- Tent Sites (unserviced): $20
- Firewood: $5 (1 free load per site rental)
Park & Campground Policies can be found in this downloadable PDF doc.